Temp Roles at Supabaza!
We are a new online supermarket selling groceries to households in Malaysia. Our aim is to bring cost savings and convenience to people’s lives by accelerating the adoption of e-commerce. We are currently in Johor and have ambitions to expand throughout Malaysia in the mid-term.
OUR AVAILABLE POSITIONS
1. University Student Ambassador
- Market our services to other students in your university
- Deliver orders to students in your university
- Flexible hours, commission-based
2. Flyering Staff
- Distribute flyers to students in your university
- Flexible hours, up to RM12/h
3. Store Assistant
- Retail assistant (for our upcoming store in Bukit Indah!)
- Shift work (6am-1pm, 1pm-8pm), at least 3 days per week, up to RM12/h
4. Delivery Driver
- Deliver goods to our customers or pickup goods from our suppliers
- Manual driver's licence preferred
- Shift work (8am-12pm, 2pm-6pm, 7pm-11pm), at least 3 days per week, up to RM12/h
5. Warehouse Staff
- Pack/sort orders at our warehouse in Bukit Indah
- Air-conditioned working environment
- Shift work (6pm-10pm), at least 3 days per week, up to RM12/h
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in a temp role with us, please contact us via WhatsApp at 017-295-9757 or fill out this form: https://forms.gle/2kLZgBszTuyYNPBb7. We will get back to you as soon as possible if we find a fit.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications!