Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Placing an order
1. Do I need to register before shopping?
Registration is not required to browse our shop but it is required for check out (registration takes no more than 2 minutes).
- easily complete future purchases (you will not have to re-enter details such as your delivery address)
- easily view and reorder from your order history
2. What personal information do I need to provide to place an order with Supabaza?
You need to provide information such as your name, phone number and delivery address (for delivery purposes). We need this information to contact you and deliver your items to your home. We will not share your information with other parties unless it is for the purpose of serving you.
3. What items are available on Supabaza?
Please see: https://www.supabaza.com/collections/all
1. How can I pay for an order on Supabaza?
You can either pay through FPX (internet banking) when placing an order on our website or cash on delivery (COD) when you collect in person or when you receive your delivery.
2. Will I receive a receipt/invoice for my purchase?
Yes, a receipt/invoice will be sent to you after your order is received and confirmed.
1. Which areas does Supabaza deliver to?
We only deliver to Johor Bahru at the moment (Gelang Patah and Pasir Gudang included). To be notified when we begin delivering to other locations, please follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mysupabaza/
2. When will I receive my delivery?
Order any time today to receive your delivery the next day (e.g. if you order at 11pm on Monday, you will receive your delivery on Tuesday).
3. Is there a delivery fee?
Shipping is free!
4. If I live in a condominium / apartment / flat, will Supabaza deliver to my doorstep?
Yes, we will deliver to your doorstep if this is allowed by the management / security of your condominium / apartment / flat.
5. What should I do if I miss my delivery?
If you miss your delivery, we will contact you to reschedule the delivery. If we fail to contact you after 3 days for a Cash on Delivery (COD) order, we will cancel your order and you will be blacklisted from using our service.
6. What are your other terms and conditions for delivery?
Please see: https://www.supabaza.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
1. What should I do if I do not receive my order?
Please call or WhatsApp us at 017-295-9757.
2. What should I do if I have complaints about my order?
If you have complaints about your order (e.g. item expired when received), please call or WhatsApp us at 017-295-9757.
3. Can I return items I have received?
Requests for return/refund of goods will not be acceded to unless there is obvious damage to the goods (e.g. item expired when received). If this is the case, please call or WhatsApp us at 017-295-9757.
4. How can I cancel an order?
Customers are not permitted to cancel an order after it has been confirmed. Do note to check your orders before confirmation.
1. How can I join?
Please call or WhatsApp us at 017-295-9757. Do note that our loyalty programme is currently only for business customers. The terms and conditions of the loyalty programme are set out below.
2. What are the terms and conditions of Supabaza's loyalty programme?
1. You must be a business customer to qualify for the programme.
2. The loyalty discount is 2% for all orders in the first calendar month for first-time customers (based on mobile phone number, business name and delivery address).
3. In each calendar month aside from the first calendar month, a customer's loyalty discount would be 5% for all orders in that calendar month if the customer spent at least RM2,000 in total in the previous calendar month.
If the customer spent at least RM1,000 but less than RM2,000 in total in the previous calendar month, the customer's loyalty discount would be 2% for all orders in that calendar month.
If the customer spent less than RM1,000 in total in the previous calendar month, the customer's loyalty discount would be 0% for all orders in that calendar month.
4. The purchase of gift cards are considered in the assessment of each month's total spend for the purposes of the loyalty programme.
6. Supabaza has the sole / absolute right and discretion to withdraw or change the loyalty programme at any time.
1. Where can I find the terms and conditions of Supabaza?
Terms and Conditions: https://www.supabaza.com/pages/terms-and-conditions
2. Can I add items to a shopping list for future purchase?
We don't have a specific shopping list feature at the moment but shoppers can add items to their shopping carts without buying them, and can also easily save the shopping carts for future reference and/or to share with friends by using the "Share Cart" feature in your shopping cart.
3. What are the terms and conditions of Supabaza's customer referral programme?
1. Each customer will only be considered / eligible for the free gift once (based on the customer's delivery address / mobile number).
2. Referred customers will only be considered / eligible if the delivery address indicated by them is to a new delivery address different from all existing and previous orders on Supabaza.
3. Referred customers will be blacklisted if they are found to be abusing the customer referral programme (at Supabaza's sole and absolute discretion).
4. Supabaza has the sole / absolute right and discretion to withdraw or change the customer referral programme at any time.